Bike Handlebar Bag For Cycling Tour
A Bike Handlebar Bag, also known as a bike basket or a bike saddle bag, is one of the most important accessories for any modern bicycle. It is extremely useful for transporting your bike when travelling on pavements and streets. You can easily attach it onto your bike with the help of bike strap. Here, I will describe some of the bike handlebar bag benefits that you should consider to ensure you get the best deal.
* Bike Handlebar Bag - You can mount almost all types of racks on it. You can use a regular bicycle chain ring, bungee straps, bike rack hooks or other specialized racks. These bags have an extensive variety of attachment points that allow you to easily secure your cycling bicycle to a number of different places. You can purchase a single 30-day rain cover, a dual rain cover or a front and rear rain cover. With this, you will be able to enjoy fresh air and dry weather with ease.
* Bike Handlebar Bag - For long road trips or tours, you can consider using the touring bicycle handlebar bags. They come with multiple pockets and a spacious main compartment where you can store everything, regardless of the mode of transport you are using. This is very useful especially for storing essential things such as water, accessories, and food. This bag has a very high storage capacity which means you can always stay prepared for your next tour or trip. The spacious main compartment can even accommodate your laptop or other accessories without taking up much room. In addition to this, it also has side draw latches and zippers to ensure that your things are securely stored.
* Bike Handlebar Bag With Quick Release System - For road trips or tours, it is best to use a bike handlebar bag with quick release system. This will help you avoid having to tie down your handlebars. This will prevent your hands from getting dirty when carrying the bag over rough surfaces or exposed to the elements. A quick release system will also make it easier for you to access the storage compartments.
* Ortlieb Ultimate6 Handlebar Bag With Detachable Strap - If you are planning to ride in various places, it will be a great idea to invest on the Ortlieb Ultimate6 handlebar bag. This will allow you to carry your tour gear with ease while keeping your hands free for other purposes. This is because of the attached shoulder strap. You can easily loosen it up and strap it onto your handlebars. This is made available with a padded shoulder pad so that you will have no problem grasping onto your gear. The shoulder pad also makes it possible for you to store more tour equipment inside it.
* Ortlieb Ultimate6 Bike Handlebar Bag - Tourists who are fond of cycling on rough landscapes can safely carry this classic handlebar bags with great convenience. This has been designed to accommodate your bicycle while keeping it safe and protected. It has been equipped with straps made of nylon for extra security. You can leave your bike at the back of the cycle touring team while you enjoy the countryside. All of your tour equipment will be properly contained in this cycle touring bag.
The design of this bike handlebar bag for cycling tour is suitable for long rides on rough terrain. It has an extremely tough zipper that prevents any kind of leakage. The sturdy backpack strap makes this one of the best bike tour bags to use. It is water resistant and is made from thick 100% polyester material.
In general, these are the three best handlebar bags for cycling that you could use. These products have their own unique designs which you can choose from. These bags are very useful for long distance bicycle tours. After all, you don't want to lose your precious belongings along the way.